These are some of the items used in manufacturing liquid soap for bathing:
- Sulphonic acid
- Park R
- Caustic soda
- Laurel Rice
- STTP(sodium tripolyphosphate)
- Vitamins E
- Industrial salt.
- Perfume and Water.
- Sulphonic acid: for weakness of stain
- Park R: for thickness
- SLS: A forming agent.
- Phomaline: for preservative
- Texapon: A forming buster agent.
- Caustic soda: A stain removing agent
- Natrosol: it is a cleaning agent and it also serves as a thickener
- Laurel Rice: is also cleaning agent
- STTP: is also a cleaning agent
- Glycerine: usually helps your skin to stay soft and supple, it also moisturizes the skin
- Vitamin E: shields skin from damage through its protective properties and also it boosts the immune system
- Industrial salt helps to reduce the strength of chemicals in the production.
- Colourant: for color
- And water: for the mixture.
Always remember there are some precautions Tobe taken when mixing it.